Welcome to my one-stop shop of my recommended Canva and website related tools and programs!
Note that some of the resources below may be affiliate links. I only ever recommend tools and resources that my team, my clients or I have used and found to be effective.
If you do use one of the affiliate links, it will cost you nothing to use but I will receive a small commission …. which I will use to fund my Starbucks habit!
- 45 Day Free Trial of Canva Pro: Get a 45 day free trial with my link.
- Stock Photos Resource: Looking for some awesome stock photo options? Grab a free copy of my stock photo list (no opt-in needed).
- Canva Template Shop Resource: Looking for additional Canva template options? Grab a free copy of my template shops list (no opt-in needed).
Email & Email Marketing
- Google Workspace: This is the email hosting provider I recommend if you are looking to set up a professional domain email address for your business.
- ConvertKit: This is my preferred email marketing provider and it is what I use to manage all of my own list building activities. This is a paid service.
- Convert Pro: Convert Pro is a great tool to look into if you’re looking to add a pop-up to your WordPress website (e.g. for exit intent offers or opt-ins).
Domains & Hosting
- Namecheap: This is my preferred domain name registrar!
- Siteground: Siteground is a great hosting provider option and I’ve used it extensively in the past.
- WPEngine: An exceptional option for managed WordPress hosting and what I use for my own websites.
- Flywheel: Another great option for hosting your WordPress website!
Backups & Security
- VaultPress: If your website is WordPress based and you don’t have a solid backups system in place with your hosting company, you need VaultPress for backups.
- Wordfence Premium: This is the security plugin I recommend for all of our clients.
- iThemes Security Pro: If you’re DIYing your site without a developer to support you, this may be a better security plugin to add.
Page Speed Optimization
- Googe Page Speed Insights: PageSpeed Insights is a tool you can use to assess your website’s page speed as Google sees it.
- Imagify: If your website is on WordPress, you’ll need image optimization plugin. Imagify is the tool that I use for my websites and my clients’ sites.
- WP Rocket: I highly recommend getting a premium caching plugin if you’re on WordPress, and WP Rocket is the tool that I use for my websites and my clients’ sites.
Organization & Project Management
- Asana: Asana is the online project management tool we use internally to stay on top of our projects.
- Google Drive: Google Drive is a file storage service that allows you to access your documents, pictures and files and it’s incredibly handy for collaborating for content planning and sharing documents.
- Dropbox: DropBox is an online, cloud storage system that allows you to access your documents wherever you are. It is definitely one of the easiest ways to organize and share files with colleagues and clients.
- Evernote: Evernote is an app designed for note taking, organizing, task management, and archiving. It’s a handy way to organize all of those little post-it notes that are likely covering your desk. from a jumble of notes and folders into a single digital storehouse.