Are you a Google Analytics newbie? Or are you already reasonably confident when it comes to checking and interpreting your website analytics? Running analytics on your website is key to helping you discover whether your website is working effectively for your business.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that can help you to determine the health of your website and marketing efforts, and Christie Osborne shares with us in this episode exactly what you should be looking for.
Listen to Episode #10
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to determine who is visiting your website and what they’re doing
- What to ask to help figure out why your visitors are doing what they’re doing
- The difference between vanity metrics and actionable metrics
- How heat maps can be useful in getting a visual representation of how people are using your website.
- The importance of having a ‘Thank You’ page on your website.
- How to use goals in Google Analytics and when to set them up.
Christie Osborne is the owner of Mountainside Media, a company that helps event industry professionals develop scalable marketing strategies that bring in more inquiries and leads.
Christie is a national educator with recent speaking engagements at NACE Experience, WIPA and the Association of Bridal Consultants Conference. Christie regularly shares industry insight in her Catersource column, as well as on SpecialEvents.com, WeddingIQ and NACE’s industry blog.
Resources & Links
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!