You’ve probably invested a lot of time and energy into your website, and chances are your site is one of the biggest marketing tools for your business.
So why do so many people not invest the time and energy into protecting their website?
In honor of Halloween tomorrow, today’s podcast is focused on all of those scary website stories I’ve seen arise so often from business owners not protecting their websites… plus I’ll tell you how to avoid being my next spooky tale!
Listen to Episode #9
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The reasons you need to have all of your logins and how to best store them
- Why it’s imperative that you be listed as the owner on your domain account
- The big mistake you’re making if you rely completely on your hosting company for backups
- The importance of keeping your WordPress plugins up to date
- My recommended security best practices for your website
Resources & Links
Note: some of the resources below may be affiliate links. If you do use one of the affiliate links, it will cost you nothing to use but I will receive a small commission …. which I will use to fund my Starbucks habit! (Iced chai lattes in the summer and eggnog lattes in the winter!)
- iThemes Security Pro
- How to Manage Your WordPress Users
- Key Logins You Must Have Checklist
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Have you subscribed to the podcast? Make sure you never miss an episode, and click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you find the website education I provide to be helpful in your business, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes, as well.
Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what has been the most helpful episode for your business. Thank you!