It’s time to stop stressing about online tech.
If you fancy yourself a “non-techie,” you may believe you’ll never be comfortable around online technology (even the kind everyone else considers “simple”).
You may fear that you’ll forever be at the mercy of other people to ensure that your website is doing what it needs to be doing.
I’m Brenda Cadman
I make business owners feel more comfortable with online tech.
In over 20 years of building websites, I’ve inherited many a (preventable) website nightmare.
That’s why I’m so passionate about helping business owners embrace online technology. I don’t like seeing people taken advantage of just because they didn’t know what they didn’t know.
You don’t need a degree in tech literacy for this stuff. You just need to know the kinds of questions that you need answered.
I care about helping business owners like yourself feel confident that you’re making informed tech decisions that will support your business growth.
While you may never grow to love online tech, I aim to at least make you feel like you’re not speaking a different language when it comes to the tools you need to grow your business.
Find out more about my Canva and website courses here.
And if you came here wanting to learn more about how my team can build your website, you can read more about our services here.
Finally, if you’re curious about me on a more human level, how sweet!
Here are a few random facts about me that prove I’m human and not a tech robot:
- I adore Chai tea lattes (hot or iced) and the day Starbucks pulled up stakes in my part of town, I wept.
- Coloured gel pens and notebooks are a major weakness for me but I can expense them so it’s okay. It’s ALL okay. There’s nothing to worry about.
- Red wine is my biggest vice and I like it best when I am soaking in a bubble bath.
- I could eat sushi (especially spicy salmon rolls) every day.
- Schitt’s Creek FOREVER.
- I own a label maker and I’m not afraid to use it. (Once upon a time I was a professional organizer!)
If you can relate to any of these things, there’s a good chance we’ll get along just fine!