I’m Brenda Cadman
I make business owners feel more comfortable with online tech.
I’m passionate about helping business owners embrace online technology, and my aim is to help you feel like you’re not speaking a different language when it comes to the tools you need to grow your business… Canva, websites or otherwise!
You can find out more about my courses here.
And you can learn about my website development agency here.
If you’re curious about me on a more human level, how sweet!
Here are a few random facts about me that prove I’m human and not a tech robot:
- I adore Chai tea lattes (hot or iced) and the day Starbucks pulled up stakes in my part of town, I wept.
- Coloured gel pens and notebooks are a major weakness for me but I can expense them so it’s okay. It’s ALL okay. There’s nothing to worry about.
- Red wine is my biggest vice and I like it best when I am soaking in a bubble bath.
- I could eat sushi (especially spicy salmon rolls) every day.
- Schitt’s Creek FOREVER.
- I own a label maker and I’m not afraid to use it. (Once upon a time I was a professional organizer!)
If you can relate to any of these things, there’s a good chance we’ll get along just fine!