Your Branding Matters
As an online course creator, coach, creative professional or virtual assistant, you’re in a competitive industry where branding truly matters.
If you’re at a point in your career where you’ve established a strong visual identity, you want to ensure that brand is maintained consistently throughout your marketing efforts to increase your critically important know-like-trust factor.
There are certain components of your branding that you should leave to a talented graphic designer, like your logo and branding development.
But if you’re like many small business owners today, it’s simply not in the budget to hire a professional designer every time you need a piece of visually branded content.
Thank goodness for the gift to creative professionals that is Canva.
But Canva comes with its own challenges
For example, its limited cookie-cutter templates and a massive amount of information to sift through, in order to learn how to effectively use the program.
While your Instagram feed is feeling cluttered and clunky, you see your competitors (who are clearly also using Canva) rocking it.
What do they know that you don’t?
Canva’s templates are boxing you in and you’re having a tough time trying to adapt them to represent your brand.
And then there are the blank design templates which reduce you to a pile of panic, font rubble, and tears as you have no idea where to start.
Say goodbye to Canva frustration and hello to…
Snag the mini course today for $97 $47
“The mini course was so good – thank you! I especially love the tip for figuring out what colors are used in your logo using Firefox. I knew my designer had put the wrong color in my branding guide form a few years ago… but could never figure out the real color. NOW I KNOW! Thanks Brenda!!”
I believe online tech should be simple.
That’s why I developed this course to be completely step-by-step and broken down in a way that a patient friend would use to show you how to do something.
- You’ll know exactly which assets you need from your graphic designer, and how to keep them organized and easy to find.
- Applying your unique brand elements to create designs in Canva will be easy. No more S.O.S. (Shiny Object Syndrome) when it comes to your fonts, colours and images.
- All of your marketing pieces will look consistent and easily recognizable as part of your brand.
- You’ll no longer waste valuable time staring at a template wishing you knew what to do to make it look like your other stuff.
Sound good? Check out exactly what you’ll take away with the course.
Have a look inside!
In this ‘go at your own pace’ mini course, you’ll learn:
- How to navigate Canva’s dashboard and design editor with ease, and know where to find all the key features you’ll need to create great looking graphics.
- The proper logo formats to be using, how to upload them to your brand kit, and which variations you’ll need to have handy so you can slap the right logo on any given piece of content without a second thought.
- How to add your list of brand colours to your brand kit in Canva Pro, and how to find your colour values to ensure a consistent look every time. As a bonus, you’ll learn the workaround to do this if you’re on a free subscription.
- How many fonts you should be using for the most polished-looking results, and what your font options are with a free account.
- What types of images you’ll need to add to your Canva account to level up your brand kit (spoiler: it’s not necessarily just photos!)
- The trick to applying your brand kit while using Canva’s design templates so that your images are less cookie cutter and more on brand and recognizably you.
- The foundational steps to take to create social media images that consistently match your branding
Take the guesswork out of setting up your brand within Canva.
So you can start creating consistently professional marketing pieces to attract more members of your ideal audience.
Grab your spot today for $97 $47
“I loved the course! It was the guidance I needed to take my Canva ads to the next level. I was able to follow along at my own pace and implement great tips and tricks. I have been able to complete my brand kit for easy use of fonts and logos and also now know how to use several features of Canva I didn’t previously know how to that save me a lot of time and frustration. Thank you Brenda!”
Meet Your Instructor
Hi! I’m Brenda Cadman!
I’m a website educator and course creator. I am the owner/operator of Bon Accord Creative, a WordPress development company based in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada.
And I’m also a lover of Canva, and a Canva Certified Creative.
I’ve been using Canva avidly since 2014, when the talented freelance graphic designer I’d come to rely on for all of my social graphics moved into a full-time position and was no longer available to provide freelance graphic design support to my business.
I quickly realized that it was going to be a tremendous benefit to not only my bottom line, but also the efficiency of my business, if I learned how to create my own social media images, lead magnets, and other “on the fly” graphic needs.
Fast forward 6 years, and I’m now a Canva Ninja.
I designed this course to help other small business owners like myself harness the power of Canva to get the most out of their subscription.
Do I need to have Canva Pro?
Nope, Canva’s free subscription is fine. That said, you’ll get the most benefit from the training if you do have a Pro account but you’ll find tremendous value even if you’re on a free one.
Can I buy this course for my Virtual Assistant to take?
Yes, absolutely! This is a perfect training for VAs who know their way around Canva but who want to create more consistently branded images for their clients. However, I do recommend that you take it yourself as well because you’ll want to ensure that what’s being put out in terms of your graphics is in line with the brand kit approach I recommend.
When does this start? When do I get access to the course lessons?
You’ll have immediate access to all of the lessons as soon as you join! This is a self-paced, mini course, so all you have to do is sign up and you’ll get a welcome email with your unique login details to access the course materials.
How long will I have access to the lessons?
You will have access to the video lessons for the lifetime of the mini course. Which means that you can go at your own pace and revisit the videos anytime you need. No need to feel rushed!
What is your refund policy?
Due to the digital nature of Canva 101 and the fact that the material can easily be consumed in one sitting, we do not offer refunds.
What if I have additional questions?
Still on the fence? Send my team an email with your questions.